How to Maximize Membership
- Individual Membership includes lunch meeting discounts, member-to-member discounts, a website directory listing with e-mail link, and eligibility to have member news included in the BWN monthly newsletter.
- Silver, Gold and Platinum Membership levels entitle you to additional promotional benefits and exposure.
- Student Membership is available for a woman enrolled as a full‐time student in an accredited college or training program.
Promotional Opportunities Included in Your Membership:
- Network with fellow and potential members, and learn from our fantastic line-up of speakers at monthly luncheons.
- Arrange one‐on-one meetings to build relationships.
- Present your company via our Member Showcase at a lunch meeting for $100 (includes one lunch). Display information about your business at a table provided by BWN.
- Speak about your business in front of the group for one minute.
- Provide a member‐to‐member discount for those who refer to the website directory as a resource to find a vendor.
- Join BWN LinkedIn group and Facebook page. You may post information, invitations, etc. on these sites.
- Place an ad in our monthly newsletter for $25.
- Submit news to the newsletter for the Member News section forno charge via Director of Marketing.
- Apply for selection as our Non-Profit Spotlight after two years of membership (non‐profit members).
- Sponsor our Member Orientation, Power Hours, Evening Networking Events, Woman of Distinction, or the April Workshops.
Professional Development Opportunities:
- Build your leadership skills through Power Hour sessions with local community leaders.
- Aspire to be a Woman of Distinction, awarded annually to a BWN member who has significantly contributed to the development of women in business, either directly or simply by being a strong role model who inspires women to pursue opportunities in business.
Get More Involved:
Volunteer for a committee! The more involved you are, the more you will get out of the organization. Below is a list of our main committees.
- Leadership Development
For more information, contact email@example.com.