DONATE TO THE SCHOLARSHIP FUND
Networking with Confidence
Speaker: Lori Saitz,
In this interactive presentation, you'll learn how to manage yourself at events, so your time, money and energy are well spent. You'll learn:
- 3 techniques to feel more comfortable at networking events
- How to find someone to talk to, even if you’ve never met anyone there before.
- Where to find the most connected person in the room and how to get them to help you meet people.
- What to do if you get stuck talking to someone who’s giving you a blow by blow account of his recent visit to Leila’s Hair Museum. This phrase will let you gracefully exit the conversation.
- How to convert conversations into continuing connections and why it’s important.
Back when Lori Saitz, launched Zen Rabbit Baking Company and introduced the world to The Gratitude Cookie, she had to learn how to network effectively to find clients and referral sources.
Today, as a networking strategist and speaker, she works with business professionals on improving their networking abilities so they can build the relationships they need and find all the clients and referral sources they want.
Lori has more than 25 years of experience in marketing and communications. Before starting ZRBC, Lori worked as an on-air radio personality in South Florida. She is often interviewed in the media and she regularly speaks to corporate teams and at conferences and events.
12250 Clarksville Pike Clarksville MD 21029
Members: Early Bird - $35 in advance, $50 day of meetingNon-members: $50
Introduce a friend to BWN: Bring a guest at your member rate!
Contact Food Plenty directly (410 531 0411) if you have food allergies or special dietary needs. For more information, please contact Doris Walsh, Director of Membership.
Girls on the Run
WE BELIEVE THAT EVERY GIRL
CAN EMBRACE WHO SHE IS,
CAN DEFINE WHO SHE WANTS TO BE,
CAN RISE TO ANY CHALLENGE,
CAN CHANGE THE WORLD.
We inspire girls to be joyful, healthy and confident using a fun, experience-based curriculum which creatively integrates running. We envision a world where every girl knows and activates her limitless potential and is free to boldly pursue her dreams.
**** IMPORTANT REGISTRATION NOTE ****
If you would like to register a guest after you have registered, please follow these instructions.
Website Design and Customization by Axiom Planet
© Business Women's Network of Howard County
327 Radnor Road, Baltimore MD 21212