DONATE TO THE SCHOLARSHIP FUND
BWN Scholarship Foundation Celebration
Fourth Annual Basket Raffle for the BWN Scholarship Fund
Our December luncheon meeting will focus on the impact of giving and relationship building. Join us in contributing to the education of women in need by participating in this exciting networking event. Come celebrate the impact of giving time, money and energy to our BWN community!
Network with fellow BWN members and guests over lunch. Buy some basket raffle tickets (which will raise money for BWN scholarships) and enter to win some fabulous prizes. Learn about the BWN scholarship program and hear success stories from past recipients. Then, we'll draw the winners for our fun basket raffle!
· Basket Raffle tickets will be $5 each, $20 for 5 tickets, and $100 for 30 tickets
· Tickets are available to purchase at Wednesday's luncheon. Cash and checks ONLY. Please make checks payable to "BWN Scholarship Foundation, Inc."
· Winners will be drawn prior to the conclusion of Wednesday's luncheon.
· One basket winner per ticket purchase. Must be present to win.
Let’s end the year with some powerful networking, relationship building, and giving!
Turf Valley Resort
The Terrace Room
2700 Turf Valley Road, Ellicott City, Maryland 21042
*** Entrance to the Terrance Room is to the left of the main entrance to the hotel. It is covered with a green awning. ***
Introduce a friend to BWN: Bring a guest at your member rate!
Contact Turf Valley Resort directly (410 465 1500) if you have food allergies or special dietary needs. For more information, please contact Doris Walsh, Director of Membership.
** IMPORTANT REGISTRATION NOTE **
If you would like to register a guest after you have registered, please follow these instructions.
UPDATED SNOW POLICY for BWN Luncheons:
BWN thanks you for understanding the complexities of hosting events of the magnitude to which we have grown. This also applies to inclement weather. Here are a few points you should know:
1. Venues that are large enough to accommodate our group have different snow policies than smaller venues. As such, we will no longer be able to follow Howard County Public School System’s delays and closures.
2. BWN will endeavor to have our event regardless of the weather.
3. In the event that Turf Valley Resort cancels our luncheon, we will notify you by email, social media, and on the BWN-hoco.com website, as soon as we receive notice of cancellation.
4. Safety first. Please use your best judgment to determine if the roads are safe for you to travel. When in doubt, sit it out.
5. As with all of our luncheons, the event will not be rescheduled and there will be no refunds. (In the very unlikely event the lunch is cancelled, the funds already collected will be donated to the BWN Scholarship Foundation.)
Thank you for your understanding and for being a valued member of Business Women’s Network of Howard County.
Website Design and Customization by Axiom Planet
© Business Women's Network of Howard County
327 Radnor Road, Baltimore MD 21212